Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, it's been a whirlwind and our plans change and evolve on a daily basis, but we are temporarily moving to a townhome in Altoona until our house sells and so we can take our time home hunting and neighborhood scouting in the Des Moines area. The movers come tomorrow! Yesterday I had a meltdown...moving with a 2 year old and a newborn is quite stressful!
The only people who have looked at our house so far are coming back tonight for a second look...with their children this time...say a prayer for us!!! So on top of packing I have to have the house in "show" condition by this evening...wish me luck...signing off...

3 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

You can do it! I sure wish I was there to help you, I'm off until sunday! Love Love to you. :)

Alli said...

I feel for you! Moving an office downstairs is hard enough for me. I can't even imagine a whole house! If you need break from your townhome, feel free to give us a call. I'm home on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

TJ said...

We did the rental while we looked here in OK. I liked the extra time, but moving twice wasn't much fun!

Good luck! After having a corporate relocation package, I don't think we'll do the u-haul method ever again.