Sunday, August 23, 2009

Reunions

We had a fabulous weekend of reunions! My sister Michelle and Brian came up to visit and my whole family came to our house on Thursday for an evening gathering. Then on Friday Mark's Army buddy Mike and his girlfriend Corey stopped by as they were passing through Iowa. We haven't seen Mike for 4 years. He was a semi permanent fixture at our house while we lived in Hawaii and it was so good to see him. We miss you, Mikey!
Of course his girlfriend Corey was adorable! Ryan liked her too.On Saturday we had a family reunion on my Mom's side. It was an absolutely perfect day, weatherwise and otherwise. We went to my Aunt Kris and Uncle David's farm. There were wagon rides for the kids (and Mark):
A dip in the hot tub for the kids (and Mark):And squirt gun fights. Yes, I got wet on this one. Thanks, Mom. :)

There were fathers and sons,
nephews,
new babies,
cousins,
and even a crazy aunt or two!
Ha, ha, ha...I couldn't resist, this picture is too funny!
Sorry Aunt Fran...
Then my cousin Aimee, Chris, and Cole stayed with us Saturday night. We just don't get to spend time together like that any more and it was awesome. Love you guys!

3 comments:

TJ said...

Looks like fun! I think Mark might be stuck at the kid's table for Christmas....

Unknown said...

fun times - good for Mark. ;)

it was nice seeing your family at the fair the other day!

Anonymous said...

HA! I love that Mark was doing all the "kids" activities right along with them. He's a child in a man's body, just what I love about my bro!!
Looks like a busy time but extremely fun! Aunt E