We went to Mark's parents for the Labor Day weekend. While we were there we went to a wedding reception for one of Mark's childhood friends, celebrated Mark's birthday, and went for a spontaneous airplane ride! Mark's Uncle Jim took us up in his plane on Monday. Jacob was pretty tired by Monday afternoon, so he didn't get as excited as I thought he would but I think he enjoyed it. Ready to board: Mark, Jacob, and Uncle Jim.
How do the crops look?
How do the crops look?
Jacob felt the same way I did about a novice at the controls.
The planes must have made an impact because all day today Jacob has been flying his airplanes.
1 comment:
I LOVE the look on Jacob's face!! What a hoot...am I scared? am I excited? do I just want to be back on the ground? or am I just having a blast? Aunt E
Post a Comment