Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brothers.

Jacob and Ryan have been sleeping in the same bed now for over a week, by their own will. It started one night when Mark was reading them books in Jacob's bed and Ryan cried when he tried to take him to his own bed. Jacob said "I want Ryan to sleep with me." And so it has been. They do just great, they go right to sleep; however, if Ryan wakes up, he is sure to wake up Jacob, no matter what time it is!
They truly are best of friends. (Minus the occasional knock down, drag out-which I find quite humorous to watch.) They have really started playing together and are now in the "say a funny word and laugh hysterically" stage. They feed off of each other with their silliness, which can make for quite interesting mealtimes! I hope these two will be close for the rest of their lives.

5 comments:

TJ said...

How sweet! I wish my girls could do that. Given Mable sleeps 10 hours and Pearl sleeps 6-8, it doesn't work out well.

Anonymous said...

Awww...precious!

Staci said...

I agree with wanting the boys to grow up to be buddies, looks like they are on the right track. What a sweet picture!

Auntie E said...

I just want to kiss their cute little faces. They are just too much!!

Gina from Hawaii said...

Best friends forever!