During my blogging hiatus I neglected to post Jacob's preschool picture. So without further delay, the scanned image:

I can't believe the difference from this year's picture and last year's picture. He looks so grown up! He is such a little tender heart. He has a strong urge to create things and asks to use his "creation station" all the time. They have a creation station at preschool so I made him a home version-a box with crayons, scissors, markers, pipe cleaners, stickers, glue, etc. Today the empty Macaroni box became a house when he cut a door and windows in it and he drew in a staircase and a fireplace. Yesterday an empty wrapping paper roll became a (what else?) sword with a little tweaking. I love his creativity! Other than that he still likes superheroes and tractors. He is taking swimming lessons right now and learned to put his whole head underwater a couple of weeks ago. It will be fun watching which passions he pursues as he grows. I don't know though, I see an engineer mind in the making!
1 comment:
Jacob's preschool picture is MUCH better than Logan's!
Post a Comment