They started off the program with quite a few cute little songs. Jacob is hilarious to watch because he has a self proclaimed dislike of dancing and singing. Last year he wouldn't dance or sing, this year he sang but dancing...not so much. Then they dismissed the children while we watched a sweet video of snapshots throughout the year. After the video the preschoolers entered in their little caps and gowns:
And they read their names and then they sang a sweet version of "Jesus Loves Me".
I present to you the New Horizons Christian Preschool Graduating Class of 2011: :)
Friends Tyler, Jacob, and Allyna:
Mommy and Jacob:
The many faces of Jacob:
{I see Daddy in you!}
I can't wait to watch you grow through all your years, Jacob.
We love you!









2 comments:
Good job, Jacob!!!
Regarding the proclaimed dislike of singing and dancing: Did you tell him that his daddy was quite the thespian in his time?? I believe show choir AND lead character, Chuck Wagon, in the musical "Wagon Wheels West" are part of his repertoire. A performance out of ol' Chuck Wagon would be much appreciated at Jacob's birthday party, strap on your dancing shoes daddy!!!
Betsy, I am commenting here because I cannot for the life of me find your phone number! First, congrats to jacob on his graduation!! Second, I am home this weekend and wondered if you are around. If so, please give me a jingle! Xoxoxo, heidi
Post a Comment