I generally avoid photographs at this stage of the game, but I'm sure the little one's baby book will ask for one!
This photo was taken yesterday, at 36 + 2/7 weeks pregnant. 2/7th because every day counts! :)
Look! My shirt's dirty. Somebody please tell me these things, for I cannot see.
3 comments:
Yay for pregnant bellies!! You look beautiful! And I can't believe you've only got a month to go. Although, I'm sure it hasn't seemed to go as fast to you. ;)
Betsy you look amazing! Really, you're bump is as cute as they come. You really don't have too far to go. Did you post that you were having a little girl? Sorry, my memory is shot this summer. I can't wait to hear the news of her arrival!!
ok now...clearly the feed on my blog has not been updating itself...because i happened over here thinking you hadnt posted and I've missed like 5 new posts!
Sheesh.
You & my little neice look fabulous!
Post a Comment