Yesterday morning Mark ran the Dam to Dam race in Des Moines. It was a gorgeous day to run. Mark had a rough time of it because he has a really good chest cold, but I am so proud of him just for finishing the 12.4 miles!!! We made a mini-vacation out of it and stayed downtown at the Marriott. Jacob absolutely loves the swimming pool.

While we were there we met up with our ISU friend Luke, his wife, Linda, and their beautiful girls Sami and Kenzie.

Luke finished 29th out of 4800+ runners. Go Luke!!! I am so proud of the boys. :)
3 comments:
Dam proud of my brother! :)
I love Michelle's comment!! Ditto, except "Dam proud of my son!". Way to go Mark. I'm not sure where you get the trackster ability, but I"m glad you enjoy running and are so good at it!!
Mom and Dad
Blog looks great and congrats to Mark...sure glad someone likes to run...it ain't me!
Post a Comment