Ryan William arrived on Thursday, June 19th at 4:11 PM. He weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is truly a blessing. He has been a little angel except for keeping us up the first night home. Since then he just eats and sleeps. He's a little cuddle bug. He had jaundice so we had to take him downtown to get his bilirubin level drawn everyday but as of yesterday it was on its way down so we didn't have to go in today. Yeah! Jacob is doing great with him, Daddy has been home so he hasn't seemed to notice that Mommy has been busy with someone else...yet. But he loves to hold the baby and give him kisses. I am recovering well...much better this time around. Here are some photos of Ryan's first week. Sorry for the delay, I would have loved to have posted these earlier but it's busy with a new baby at home!
I am a wife to Mark and a Mommy to Jacob, Ryan, and Rachel and furry child Abby. I love to be outside and enjoy warm weather. I like to play piano and create things.
4 comments:
Congratulations - he's adorable! I was wondering if you ever were going to post some pics!
Tara
How can you not just fall in love??? Can't wait to cuddle again!! :)
What a cute little pumpkin!!!
Put that baby in the sunlight!
Love you!
Cant wait to meet my new nephew!
Oops...I commented under the wrong post earlier...so super cute!
Post a Comment