On Saturday we went to sister Angie and Brandon's to watch the Iowa State -Iowa game. Although the game didn't turn out quite right, we had a good day. :) Our Lil' Cyclone Our niece Emma
Come on Bets...what do you mean the came didn't turn out quite right??!?! It did better than that.....it was perfect!! HA!! Go Hawks!! Take Care! I enjoy reading your blog...your boys, all 3, are darling! Hugs! Carri Baarts
I too agree with Michelle and Carri....luckily I've begun the brainwashing of Jacob, he wears my Hawkeye hat proudly and says, "Go Hawteyes"!! He's quite the politician already, however, he already knows only to scream it without the company of his parents, hmmmmmm Auntie E
I am a wife to Mark and a Mommy to Jacob, Ryan, and Rachel and furry child Abby. I love to be outside and enjoy warm weather. I like to play piano and create things.
4 comments:
Ahh... I need to go and buy some bigger ISU clothes for my girls.
I don't think I dare trust Daren to pick something up in Ames for me. ;)
Tara
Come on Bets...what do you mean the came didn't turn out quite right??!?! It did better than that.....it was perfect!! HA!! Go Hawks!! Take Care! I enjoy reading your blog...your boys, all 3, are darling! Hugs! Carri Baarts
Well, I certianly love the cy burp cloth the best! :) And I agree with Carri!
I too agree with Michelle and Carri....luckily I've begun the brainwashing of Jacob, he wears my Hawkeye hat proudly and says, "Go Hawteyes"!! He's quite the politician already, however, he already knows only to scream it without the company of his parents, hmmmmmm Auntie E
Post a Comment