There's nothing like a cold, crisp can of Diet Pepsi in the morning. In fact, it is my drug of choice, my morning cup of coffee, my midmorning tea. That's right, it's breakfast, then a can of Diet Pepsi. I try to limit my intake to 1-2 cans a day. I would say I average 1.5 cans daily. Well, the other day I ran out. I swear they lace it with crack or something because I had withdrawal symptoms and then by the afternoon I had a raging headache to the point of nausea. I had to have Mark make a DP run on his way home from work! Now I am on day 3 of my headache just because I missed a Diet Pepsi. Argh! Once I get a headache, it lasts 3 days. No kidding. You can set your watch (or calendar) by it. Hmph.
Cooper turns 7!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment