

We have an apartment sized tree that we borrowed from my sister and I bought some inexpensive decorations so that we can have a tree this year, since our big tree and decorations are in storage. Did I mention that our storage unit is packed floor to ceiling to door with *stuff* and if I try to retrieve something from there I might never return? Yeah. (I really wish I had my Christmas CDs, my piano, and the awesome Christmas story books we got for Jacob last year!) But kids are amazing and wonderful, and Jacob thinks that his little Christmas tree is the greatest ever! He gets excited everytime he gets up in the morning or from his nap, comes downstairs and sees the Tamissmus tree. It is pure joy watching him experience the magic of Christmas. As for the Christmas pictures, what a *challenge*! Try, just try to get two little boys to hold still and smile!
2 comments:
the little tree is perfect for JJB this year! cute!
You should see my card - I just used individual pictures from the summer. ;) I am going for stress-free Christmas and trying to get my yahoos to sit next to each other AND smile at the same time is impossible.
I hear you on the storage. We did that one you too. I picked up a $10 fiber optic tree. Totally Charlie Brown.
Tara
Post a Comment