Thursday, March 12, 2009

On the Catwalk

"Yeah on the Catwalk...I do my little turn on the Catwalk..."

The staircase is done! No more wobbly Betsy trying to make it up the stairs without the security of a handrail. :) The wood is cherry and will be stained dark to match the cabinetry and dining room floors. The balusters will be painted white to match the rest of the trim.

Look what they did to the living room windows! I am really pleased, the moulding looks like fine furniture. I think they did a spectacular job. This is how Kirk (our builder) puts his signature on his houses. I had no idea this was happening. He just said "trust me". OK, Kirk. This will be primed and painted white.
We are scheduled to move in approximately 5 weeks-I hope they keep on moving! The tile was supposed to be delivered today. We are getting pretty anxious now.
And just for sh*ts and giggles...

This is the "throne room" where the potty will be.

5 comments:

The Talk Times said...

Nice...love the last picture! I sure it will work great! LOVE the woodwork. Can't wait to get there and see it in person.

Anonymous said...

She does her little turn on the catwalk...yeah, on the catwalk. Then she sexily saunters to her throne room and goes #2...really sexy, Bets...

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the house looks AWESOME!! They've made huge strides since we were there Saturday!!! Can't wait for Mark to start brewing some beer again and to play with the boys on the swingset!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

real mature, bets.....
haha!

TJ said...

Looks awesome, Betsy! Have fun in it!