Monday, March 1, 2010

Our weekend, etc.

We didn't have much planned this past weekend, really. But somehow we filled it up!

Friday night: Mark's Dad was in town for the Pheasant Fest and stayed with us. We were joined by Erika and Patrick at our house for supper.

Saturday: Mark's Dad ran in to our college friend, Tom, at the Pheasant Fest. Time for a get together! We had our friends Brian & Jill, Rich & Kelly, Tom, and our collective 5 children (under 4!) over. Tom stayed with us.

Sunday: Church, then to Brandon and Angie's to celebrate my niece Emma's 7th Birthday. Then Mom and Dad called on their way home from Texas and we met for supper then they stayed the night too!
We had a great weekend with friends and family and some exciting news thrown in there, too! I'm sad to say I don't have a single picture to document the weekend.

In other news, Mark got his first patent granted. If you're into that sort of thing, you can read about it here. It was filed when he worked at Rockwell.

I got my copy of Kid Carolina, a book written by one of my best high school friends, Heidi. I haven't gotten to read a word of it yet, but I promise to review it here when I'm done.

Because of my lack of photos, I will include more Photos by Jacob:
Awesomely Abstract

My Daddy and Lil' Brother


Self Portrait

1 comment:

TJ said...

Congrats on the patent! We just got our money for DD's first provisional patent. He has 7 more in the legal office, but it is such a sloooooow process!