Guess what???
I got a new sewing machine! Yeah! Happy {early} birthday to me!
I got a new sewing machine! Yeah! Happy {early} birthday to me!My first project is almost completed.
My second project was to make a sock monkey for the boys. I made my first sock monkey a couple of years ago for my sister, Michelle. His name is PeeJay and he needs his soulmate! Rockford Red Heel socks come two pairs per pack, you know. The other pair has been just waiting for me to sew them into a monkey! And since I now have a functioning machine...


I gathered my materials, including a very large pair of socks, as modeled by Jacob:
And made a monkey!
He's well loved already.
That's for sure.
And made a monkey!
He's well loved already.
That's for sure.
5 comments:
Yeah!! Ok, time to teach your old cousin. We could have sewing parties vs scrapbooking parties. Happy Early Birthday!
So cute! I've been thinking about attempting to make one for baby girl.
'soulmate' very clever....
monkey looks as though he may need a vp shunt...just sayin!
xoxo
A VP shunt! Ha! Why I sewed his mouth where his belly button should be I'll never know!!! Whoops!
A VP Shunt....I'm laughing hysterically!! Not only that but I'm also laughing at Jacob's skinny legs!!
Post a Comment