And we have been frequenting the park. Here Jacob is posing as Superman. He has been Superman for several weeks and he is usually in his cape!
When Jacob puts on his cape he doesn't go by Jacob anymore - he gives you X-Ray vision and says "I am SUPERMAN"...... then runs off singing the Superman theme song....
Here is Jacob.... ahem, sorry I mean SUPERMAN (singing theme song) .... using his X-Ray vision.
A tid bit of Superhero trivia, Superman derives his power from the sun. Since we haven't seen much of that lately we all needed a little power boost.
Ry Guy loves every minute outside and he does NOT like to go back indoors. I think he is actually powered by the sun too.
Until next time this is Superman signing off....
And Ryan too (he still goes by Ryan and doesn't have a theme song, but he kinda looks like he needs one!!)




.jpg)



3 comments:
Love that last photo of Ryan! Hee hee. You should frame it.
I'm giggling. That's really cute. Oh, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Little Mark used be exactly like that. Cape and all....how adorable.
cute post, Bets!
I love Ry in the last pic...that is one for the ABC book, for sure!
Post a Comment