Ryan turned 2 years old on Saturday! I love this picture, it is so Ryan and it makes me smile:
At two years old, you are a happy, loving, independent little boy with a bit of a fiesty streak in you. You love books, trains, tractors, airplanes and trucks. You play well with big brother Jacob. You love to be outside and show your fiesty streak when we try to bring you indoors!
We had a Choo Choo Train party for him with Grandpas and Grandmas and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins.
I'm not sure he really knew what was going on but he really enjoyed his day!
He said "two" and "choo choo cake", which was made with love by his Mommy.
My first 3D cake was a challenge. I had to remake the cake because the first time I didn't get it done in the center and it was concave. It was a chocolate pound cake from scratch. It had to be a denser cake so it would stand up without cracking.
Happy Birthday, Ryan, we love you!!!









3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ryan! The cake looks awesome!
Happy Birthday, Ryan!! And that cake is amazing! You are really talented, Betsy.
Your talents amaze me. What a great cake and Happy 2nd birthday to Ryan.
Post a Comment