Jacob and Grandma on the train at the zoo:
Jacob feeding the goat:
Ryan even liked the ceramic pig:
We went out for supper with Grandpa & Grandma B. in LeClaire and they had some putt putt tractors on the street.
Ryan loved the stuffed sheep at the museum-everything was just his size!
Yep, we had a great time!
On an unrelated note, I thought I'd share a picture of Jacob's fat lip:
Even Superman has a mishap every now and then. Poor baby tripped and smacked his face on the tile floor. His teeth are a little loose, but thankfully we didn't lose them or break them!









2 comments:
Ouch on the lip!
I love those little zoos for small kids. The big zoos with huge gaps between animals around worth it.
We hope to make the Children's Mueseum in the Fall. I'm glad you liked it.
Post a Comment