Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jacob's First Day of Pre-K

Yesterday was Jacob's first day of 4 year old preschool!
Preschool is at our church so he was pretty comfortable going in to it, although it is different from where he went last year.
Jacob with Mrs. Rich:
Jacob with Mrs. Hill:
I think he'll have a great year!
~~~
We had a good weekend visiting Grandpa and Grandma B. We attended a baby shower and a wedding as well last weekend. Here is a picture of Mark and the boys playing on a sandpile down by the Mississippi River:
Speaking of Mark, today is his birthday!
Happy Birthday, Baby!

3 comments:

The Talk Times said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Happy Birthday, Brother!!!

JJB looks like such a little man!

Love ya'll!

Erika said...

What a big boy....both Jacob and Mark...ha!! (not size, just age!!) I can't believe Mark is another year older and I can't believe that little Jacob is growing up so fast:)