whoo hoo!! congratulations. I think this time in pregnancy is just awesome-sauce. Finding out what that little bean is and then spending the remaining months dreaming of her, beginning to knwo her - just so special.
I am a wife to Mark and a Mommy to Jacob, Ryan, and Rachel and furry child Abby. I love to be outside and enjoy warm weather. I like to play piano and create things.
5 comments:
Congrats! I love little girls and there is SO much cute fabric and clothes out there. I was thinking pink for you all along.....
YAY! I knew it! Glad to hear that she's doing well. You'll never be able to go to Target without buying clothes again. ;)
whoo hoo!! congratulations. I think this time in pregnancy is just awesome-sauce. Finding out what that little bean is and then spending the remaining months dreaming of her, beginning to knwo her - just so special.
Congratulations, Betsy and Mark! What a great combination! Our little girls will be almost the same age! So happy for you both!
Post a Comment