Ha! Reminds of pictures of me and my brothers growing up. Seems like my mom was always able to find a two for one deal on shirts, except we ended up wearing the exact same shirt! :)
I am a wife to Mark and a Mommy to Jacob, Ryan, and Rachel and furry child Abby. I love to be outside and enjoy warm weather. I like to play piano and create things.
5 comments:
I wonder if, when my boys are older, they'll comment on how many different variations of a blue polo shirt I had them in for their pictures. :)
Very cute- can't wait to see the little pink addition to the photos!
Ha! Reminds of pictures of me and my brothers growing up. Seems like my mom was always able to find a two for one deal on shirts, except we ended up wearing the exact same shirt! :)
ditto what TJ said!
and I believe stinker sums things up! :)
What handsome little guys!
Post a Comment