Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jacob's First Day of School

Jacob had his first day of Kindergarten today!
He was very excited.
I simply can't believe how big he is!
 All ready to go...
 Waiting for the bus...
Waiting some more...
We waited a long time and it DIDN'T SHOW UP!
What a fiasco. Jacob was late on the first day. Mama not happy.
{Don't make pregnant Mama not happy. Just sayin'.}
Anyhow, I dropped him off with his wonderful teacher and he had a great day!
I am so proud of you, Jacob!

3 comments:

TJ said...

Oh, I would have freaked on the bus deal! He is very handsome.

Auntie E said...

That is an adorable post!! I can't believe how big he is. So, did the bus come the NEXT day??? Wow, that's just a small mistake on someone's part! Love you, Jeetah:)

Anonymous said...

He is growing so fast!