Oh how I love you!
Sweetness.
Rachel has inherited my lazy eye. :( Sorry baby!
In this way she really looks like her Mama. :)
We see the pediatric ophthamolagist next week to see what he has to say and what our course of action will be.
I predict eye patches and glasses in our future?
Little love.
3 comments:
Ah, so sweet. I like the pants!
Aren't genetics amazing that something like a lazy eye can be inherited? DD has a severe astigmatism to the point we have to go to a specialty grinder to have his lenses made. He has worn glasses since 1st grade.
BTW, I had a lazy eye, too, although it fortunately wasn't too severe and self-corrected.
Good luck!
Hi Betsy! Congrats on your new addition! I was checking out my friends' blogs and saw your's! How are you? Where are you? Still in the Army? We are currently apart this year while Matt serves a year at Camp Hovey, South Korea. I am in Roanoke, VA to be near family. Hope you are all doing well! Your boys are so big! God bless you!
Awww its rachel!
Post a Comment