Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 Months Old

Ryan turned 4 months old on Sunday. Here's a picture of him as a spectator to Daddy's big race on Sunday. Notice he is a finger sucker too, just like big brother. He is the sweetest little boy. I am so in love with my boys sometimes I feel like I could just burst. He is so goodnatured. He smiles all the time and never complains. Last week he started rolling over. This week he has been lying under his little jungle gym batting at the toys. Yesterday he started grabbing the strings on my hooded sweatshirt...and my heartstrings when he reached up and touched my face and smiled. I just love my little boy!

2 comments:

TJ said...

What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy! I was just thinking about you and decided to visit your blog--I hadn't been by in so long and just now got to see all the lovely pictures!

Ryan is so precious and your entry here so perfectly describes what us new moms feel--sometimes just a quick glance at our little ones, lost in their own little world, can inspire the biggest burst of joy imaginable. I'm so happy for you and your boys are just adorable!

Big hugs,
Heidi

P.S. And how are you feeling? Like a million bucks, I hope!