Hope everyone had a Happy Easter weekend!
Mine was kind of miserable, I had some sort of stomach issue on Friday and Saturday and then on Sunday a caffeine withdrawal headache and nausea because I didn't drink my Diet Pepsi thinking it was contributing to my stomach issues. Hmph. But this weekend we were able to see Grandpa and Grandma B., go to the library and see the Easter bunny, play at the park, and go to church. The church had a fabulous Easter service.
Jacob was really excited that the Easter Bunny came!
Pictures from the park:


.jpg)
The Biggest Kid:
This is what I'm doing today:
Watching my niece and nephew. That's 4 under 4, wish me luck.
So far so good.
3 comments:
The picture of the two boys cracks me up. Good luck today!
No....NOT PEEPS! Blarg! The thought of those gives me a stomach virus. ;)
Nice pictures!
TJ
Too cute! Grandma misses you.
Post a Comment