The house is coming along! We were going to close the end of next week, but the carpet got delayed (new product, delayed production) and our loan officer is on vacation, etc. etc. so I think we will delay closing for another week or two. We have been very busy checking progress, making decisions, and planning the logistical nightmare that is moving...from two locations...with two small children. I would post pictures but everything has been covered up since the painters have been in there the last couple of weeks. They were supposed to have finished up today, or close to it anyway. Tomorrow--electrician, stone, gutters, etc. Exciting stuff. Today we met Daddy out there for lunch and had a sandwich picnic in the open space / trail area across from our house. It was fabulous, it was absolutely perfect outside today.
Since I have to have a picture to post, here's one I took recently. I think Jacob has been looking like a spitting image of his Daddy lately. Here's my Mini Mark, cape and all...

I can't wait to get our photo albums out of storage so I can show you what I mean!
3 comments:
Awesome! Can't wait to see the final new house pictures!
Yep,that's his daddy, cape and all. I remember those days very well!! Love, Aunt E
SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE!! Go get'um!
Post a Comment