I looked at my blog archives and realized I only had ONE post in January. I must do better. So, here you go...TWO posts in ONE DAY! Anyhow, I have the winter blahs and at the risk of sounding like a whiny baby, I do confess that I can hardly tolerate winter. I get this way
every year at this time. Well, every year that I have lived in the frozen tundra. There were those 4 glorious winters I spent in Hawa...oh, never mind, I can't even go there. Anyway I remember writing a "
Doldrums" whiny dissertation last year as well, so I decided to find it and see when it was. Would you believe: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8th? It must be the day of the year that I crack, on a Monday, of course. I was laughing when I read it because it perfectly sums up how I feel now, and, if you read the post you will find it funny that today I have been cleaning bathrooms and doing mountains of laundry because, you guessed it, both of my boys are recovering from a nasty stomach flu that hit them both this weekend. Mark and I are praying we can avoid it but I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of us were praying to the porcelain god at any moment. Well, enough whining, gotta run, the laundry needs changing!
1 comment:
Love the two a day posts - keep it up!
Sorry about the big bug..yucko!
You could always come to KC to add some excitement!
Post a Comment