If finally happened, my friends:

They dug our basement today.
Jacob absolutely loved watching the excavator in action. As soon as he saw it he asked if he could drive it and then he was very disappointed when we had to leave.
Jacob absolutely loved watching the excavator in action. As soon as he saw it he asked if he could drive it and then he was very disappointed when we had to leave.
Mark and Jacob were playing with the camera today. Jacob looks like a bad boy here, doesn't he? A biker in his future? I hope not.
3 comments:
Yippie! You are the proud owner of a hole! Congrats!
JJB is the cutest bad ass biker I have EVER seen! :)
Hey, you married him!
Again, Congrats!
OMG...I laughed so hard at Mark's pics...
Glad the house is under way. We will have to go check it out when it gets underway a little farther.
Love the "house"!
I have more pictures of Daren looking like that than I care to admit.
Tara
Post a Comment