The footings and foundation on our home have been poured.
Here you are looking at the garage:
Here you are looking at the garage:
Notice they were drilling the wells for the geothermal heating/cooling system next door. They will do ours probably in the next week or two. The main living area:
The back of the house. We are going to have daylight windows in the basement.
Boys will be boys! Jacob climbing the rock pile.
His new coat and tennies were all muddy. I just smiled. I've relaxed a lot since I've had children...or so I like to think. :) If you could see my house right now maybe you'd think I've relaxed a little too much! Then while we were on that side of town we went to a kitchen and fireplace store to look around. Check this out:
Isn't that nifty snifty?
I'm always looking for a place to put my keys.Now if only it would hide my purse and have built-in cell phone chargers.
I am having way too much fun during this building process. :)
1 comment:
Fabulous! When will my room be done!?!
Post a Comment