Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, I am behind on blogging! I just downloaded my pictures and I had 147 of them. It's pretty overwhelming to blog now when there are so many I want to share. I'll do my best. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We did! Mark had a week and a half off of work since John Deere has a plant shut down over the holidays. Huge benefit. I just love that. We have enjoyed every minute of it. Back to reality on Monday!
On Christmas Eve we went to a church we have been going to for about a month. It had a fabulous and moving candlelight service. We spent Christmas morning at home as a family.
Santa Came!
Then we traveled to Grandpa and Grandma G's. We had a lovely time there and the boys loved playing with their cousins. Here is Ryan in his "My First Christmas" outfit: Jacob and his new John Deere combine!
Ryan and MatthewRyan, Emma, and Matthew
Cousins Jacob, Emma, Ryan, Madie, Matthew

1 comment:

TJ said...

Ah.... very cute pictures!

TJ