My sister
Michelle uploaded
Brian's
Prize Winning Photograph to The Pioneer Woman's Landscape Photography Challenge. For those of you who aren't familiar with The Pioneer Woman, she is a very talented blogger that gets millions of hits on her site every month and happens to be my very favorite blogger. Anyhow, out of 52,600 (!) entries into the
Landscape Photography Challenge, Brian's photo is one of 109 (if I counted correctly) GORGEOUS photos chosen as her favorites! His photo can be found on May 2nd's Group 5 Landscape Photos and is the 6th Picture down, by bsktgirl. Tune in Monday morning to see if his photo was chosen as a finalist! Congrats, Brian!!!
2 comments:
Awesome - I read her site, but I didn't pay that close of attention to the landscape photos!
Hope he wins!
your very favorite blogger, eh? humph. :)
thanks for encouraging me to enter!
love ya.
Post a Comment