Mark had been wanting to take the boys camping so after much convincing, I obliged. We went to Ledges State Park which is very beautiful. This was my first actual camping trip that I can remember except a night in an RV when I was little. My parents {Dad} never liked camping and now I know why. :) The accomodations weren't bad, except I was freezing all night. We had the boys wrapped up tight in double jammies and a sleeping bag but I didn't quite pack enough clothes for myself! That combined with my inherited can't-sleep-well-anywhere-but-in-my-own-bed-edness I have to say I prefer the comforts of home. And a close potty. I see the potential, though for good family fun and maybe my Ranger husband can sucker me in to trying it again when it's 70 at night instead of 50.











3 comments:
If I camp, I need a cabin.
I love camping every weekend in my 32 foot fifth wheel with central air and a furnace. Any time you want to come to Lost Island camping just let me know you can pitch you tent in our yard. It is the best family times and memories
You are brave! Very brave...
Post a Comment