Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ahhh, Hawaii

In my last blog entry I mentioned a trip to the Big Island in which Grandma hiked the lava fields with us. Here is a picture of Grandma and I at the base of Kilauea where the lava had spilled over the road.
Here we are in front of a crater at Volcano National Park. Notice Grandma has a still camera and a videocamera.
Here are some pictures of Mark and I that were also on that CD.
This picture was taken on our lanai.
This picture was taken at Schofield Barracks right after Mark got promoted to Captain.
That was a good day.

2 comments:

The Talk Times said...

You look so good! And tan!!! Those were the days heh? I can barely remember Florida now and what that was like...oh well, look what we have now - 5 beautiful children!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

I *heart* Hawaii! I think every place one lives should have a lanai with a view!