Adorable family!! I just laid both kids down and rushed to check out your pics. :)
Thanks so much for calling today, that was such a wonderful surprise. We'll have to stay in touch now to keep us both sane and happy stay at home moms. I don't think my email is on the blog, but here it is: acanny@lisco.com
I am a wife to Mark and a Mommy to Jacob, Ryan, and Rachel and furry child Abby. I love to be outside and enjoy warm weather. I like to play piano and create things.
1 comment:
Adorable family!! I just laid both kids down and rushed to check out your pics. :)
Thanks so much for calling today, that was such a wonderful surprise. We'll have to stay in touch now to keep us both sane and happy stay at home moms. I don't think my email is on the blog, but here it is: acanny@lisco.com
Bless you,
Autumn
Post a Comment