That is hilarious! They both do it? Monkey see-monkey do or a natural tendency?
Teresa's Sierra sucks her fingers, too. My kids were pacifer kids. I can't say I liked the look of them, but it was an easier habit to break than finger/thumb sucking. ;)
Did you pose them for that? That is hilarious...it definately is a "default position" for them!!! I think my default is to be stuffing my face with food...hmmm, maybe I should consider finger sucking instead...
I am a wife to Mark and a Mommy to Jacob, Ryan, and Rachel and furry child Abby. I love to be outside and enjoy warm weather. I like to play piano and create things.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! They both do it? Monkey see-monkey do or a natural tendency?
Teresa's Sierra sucks her fingers, too. My kids were pacifer kids. I can't say I liked the look of them, but it was an easier habit to break than finger/thumb sucking. ;)
TJ
Did you pose them for that? That is hilarious...it definately is a "default position" for them!!! I think my default is to be stuffing my face with food...hmmm, maybe I should consider finger sucking instead...
Post a Comment