Happy, Happy Days to you two. We were just talking about you and the boys last night as we sat in the back yard for dinner. I said how much I loved having you here and miss you. Art agreed and then remarked about how great your kids are. I agreed. Then we both talked about what great loving centered parents you are and that we are not surprised because you are a great loving and centered couple. So keep it up and never stop dating each other. (after the kids go to bed.)
I am a wife to Mark and a Mommy to Jacob, Ryan, and Rachel and furry child Abby. I love to be outside and enjoy warm weather. I like to play piano and create things.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy, Happy Days to you two. We were just talking about you and the boys last night as we sat in the back yard for dinner. I said how much I loved having you here and miss you. Art agreed and then remarked about how great your kids are. I agreed. Then we both talked about what great loving centered parents you are and that we are not surprised because you are a great loving and centered couple. So keep it up and never stop dating each other. (after the kids go to bed.)
Happy Anniversary (a day late)! I remember your watching your wedding from the balcony. :)
Post a Comment