While in Arkansas we were able to go boating, fishing, and swimming in the lake just minutes from Art & Marion's house. Jacob was pretty comfortable on the boat and liked it, despite how he looks in this picture:
Ryan thoroughly enjoyed it too. I thought he would want to get down and play and be restless but he loves doing anything outside so he was pretty content.
When it got hot we took a dip in the lake, the boys' first lake experience.
I have to admit I got pretty spoiled by the ocean in Hawaii and I'm not too fond of swimming in anything other than a pool or clear ocean water. But the lake was pretty clean overall.
And we went fishing! And the fishing was good!
Ryan thoroughly enjoyed it too. I thought he would want to get down and play and be restless but he loves doing anything outside so he was pretty content.
When it got hot we took a dip in the lake, the boys' first lake experience.I have to admit I got pretty spoiled by the ocean in Hawaii and I'm not too fond of swimming in anything other than a pool or clear ocean water. But the lake was pretty clean overall.
And we went fishing! And the fishing was good!


2 comments:
If Jacob doesn't look like his Grandpa B in that picture, I don't know who could...oh, the eyebrows! That fish looks pretty big...that sounds like fun!!
Dear Family,
We loved having you so much. (You can tell by the joy on my face in the photos if you have forgotten.) We look forward to visiting you in the spring. You are welcome back anytime. Fishing is still good and the weather is warm.
Post a Comment